Aser
ANNUAL STATUS OF EDUCATION REPORT
THE LARGEST CITIZEN LED HOUSEHOLD BASED INITIATIVE
ENGAGE WITH ASER
ASER Internship Opportunities | Volunteers
ASER NewsGo Back
Year 2016
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Punjab Launch

Government fails to achieve enrolment target :

LAHORE - Despite the tall claims of the federal and provincial governments on increasing enrolment of children in schools, 15 per cent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still remain out of school, according to the Annual Status of Education Report –ASER 2015 Pakistan survey. The remaining 85 per cent that are enrolled in the 6-16 age bracket are not learning much either.

ASER 2015: public schools improve enrolment : "Dawn News"

LAHORE: Federal and provincial governments’ efforts to increase enrollment in schools under Article 25-A of the Constitution have yet to target the 100 per cent of population as 15 per cent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 are still out of school, according to the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2015 Pakistan survey.

15 percent children in Punjab still out of school: ASER : "Business Recorder"

According to the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2015 Pakistan survey, 15 percent of Punjab's children aged 6-16 still remain out of school and the remaining 85 percent that are enrolled in the 6-16 age group are not learning much either.

15pc kids still out of school in Punjab : "The News"

LAHORE The Annual Status of Education Report–ASER 2015—Punjab (Rural)—was launched here on Thursday, according to which, 15 percent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 are still out of school while remaining 85 percent of this age group enrolled are not learning much either.

15% children in Punjab still out of school: ASER : "Daily Times"

LAHORE: The Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) on Thursday revealed that 15% of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still remain out of school, despite the recent focus of the federal and provincial governments on enrolment drives as a rhetoric on Article 25 A, the remaining 85% that are enrolled in the 6-16 age bracket are not learning much either.

---------------------------------------------------
 
©  All Rights are Reserved to ASERPAKISTAN.ORG