Aser
ANNUAL STATUS OF EDUCATION REPORT
THE LARGEST CITIZEN LED HOUSEHOLD BASED INITIATIVE
ENGAGE WITH ASER
ASER Internship Opportunities | Volunteers
ASER NewsGo Back
Year 2015
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Punjab Launch

سکول انرولمنٹ 2014 : راولپنڈی پہلے . لاہور 26 ویں نمبر پر رہا۔

چودہ فیصد سکولوں کی چار دیواری نامکمل ، سرکاری کی نسبت نجی سکولوں کے اسا تذہ زیادہ پڑھے لکھے ، تعلیمی معیار بھی بہتر ، اثر سروے2014

Learning levels dropped by 5 percent in 2014

While there was nearly one percent increase in enrolment of children in school across the province in 2014 over 2013

15pc children still out of school in Punjab

LAHORE: Despite announcing emergency and massive school enrollment campaign during 2014 still 15 percent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still remain out of school whereas the remaining 85% are enrolled in the 6-16 age bracket, and the percentage has improved since last year (84%).

15 pc Punjab children out of school: ASER

Lahore: Annual Status of Education Report - ASER 2014 national survey's Punjab launch was held Tuesday according to which 15 percent of Punjab's children aged 6-16 still remain out of school.

پنجاب کے سکولوں میں مسنگ سہولتوں کی فراہمی کیلئے کام تیزی سے جاری ہے۔رانا مشہود

Status of Education: Learning levels dropped by 5 percent in 2014'

LAHORE: While there was nearly one per cent increase in enrolment of children in schools across the province in 2014 over 2013, the Fifth Annual Status of Education Report 2014 reports a five per cent drop in learning levels of children in various competencies.

Right to Education law awaits implementation

LAHORE: As high as 15pc children including eight per cent girls (6-16 years) are still out of school in Punjab and those enrolled are not learning well as 49pc Grade-5 children cannot do two-digit division, 43pc children cannot read Grade-2 level English sentences and 37pc cannot read Urdu text.

eLink

The Provincial Launch - ASER 2014 – Punjab

 Date: January 27, 2015

Time: 2 PM to 5 PM

Venue: Punjab Civil Officer Mess, 5 - Tollinton Road, GOR 1, Lahore

---------------------------------------------------
 
©  All Rights are Reserved to ASERPAKISTAN.ORG