Aser
ANNUAL STATUS OF EDUCATION REPORT
THE LARGEST CITIZEN LED HOUSEHOLD BASED INITIATIVE
ENGAGE WITH ASER
ASER Internship Opportunities | Volunteers
ASER NewsGo Back
Year 2014
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Punjab Launch

Report card: Punjab school attendance indicators ‘stagnant’

LAHORE: 

The Punjab has failed to control the number of out of school children between the ages of six and 16, the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2013 says

Public schools: ‘Poverty factor in a lot of drop outs’

LAHORE:

According to the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2013, to be published next week, almost 43 per cent of school drop-outs in the province were due to poverty.

For the first time, the report covering all 36 districts in the Punjab seeks to analyse the drop-out rate.

‘16% of children aged 6-16 still remain out of school’

LAHORE: Despite the recent focus of the provincial government on enrolment drive, 16 percent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still remain out of school, according to the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2013. 
The remaining 84% that are enrolled in the 6-16 age bracket are not learning much either.
Conducted by Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi (ITA) in collaboration with National Commission for Human Development (NCHD), Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) and Democratic Commission for Human Development (DCHD), ASER 2013 was launched in the city on Monday.

انگریزی بولنے والے بچوں کی شرح میں کمی ، مہارت کے لحاظ سے لڑکے لڑکیوں سے آگے ہیں، ادارہ تعلیم و آگاہی کے سروے 2013 میں انکشاف

انگریزی بولنے والے بچوں کی شرح میں کمی ، مہارت کے لحاظ سے لڑکے لڑکیوں سے آگے ہیں، ادارہ تعلیم و آگاہی کے سروے 2013 میں انکشاف

‘3.7 million children enrolled in public schools’

LAHORE: Punjab School Education Department Secretary Abdul Jabbar Shaheen has claimed that 3.7 million children of 5-16 age group have been enrolled in public schools, including 700,000 children in class-I across the province.

By 2015, he says, the department will achieve hundred percent enrolment target and meet the Millennium Development Goals.

16 pc of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still out of school

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - Lahore—Despite the recent focus of the provincial government on enrolment drives as a rhetoric on Article 25 A, 16 percent of Punjab’s children aged 6-16 still remain out of school, according to the Annual Status of Education Report –ASER 2013 National survey. The remaining 84% that are enrolled in the 6-16 age bracket are not learning much either.

---------------------------------------------------
 
©  All Rights are Reserved to ASERPAKISTAN.ORG