Aser
ANNUAL STATUS OF EDUCATION REPORT
THE LARGEST CITIZEN LED HOUSEHOLD BASED INITIATIVE
 
ASER NewsGo Back
Year 2016
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
Aser
General News

24 percent of children in Sindh remained out of school in 2015

KARACHI: Despite many recent initiatives taken by both the federal and provincial governments to promote school enrolment as a rhetoric on Article 25 A, 24 percent of Sindh's children aged six to sixteen are still found to be out of school, according to a survey conducted in Sindh by the Annual Status of Education Report -(ASER) 2015. Even the remaining 76 percent enroled in the six-to-sixteen ...

School enrolment dropped in 2015, says annual report

KARACHI: The Sindh launch of the Annual Status of Education Report, ASER-Pakistan 2015, at a hotel here on Thursday, highlighted several key findings of some 10,000 ASER volunteers covering the country that can pave the way of policy-makers looking to work for the betterment of education here.

...

In a shambles is what education is in Sindh

The sixth edition of the Annual State of Education Report (Aser), released on Thursday, makes for a damning indictment of Sindh’s education sector as it proffers statistics that would – in an ideally developed society – leave governments red-faced and with no option but to quit or face the sack for abject performance.

...

گلگت بلتستان میں سکول نہ جانیوالے بچوں کی شرح 15فیصد، رپورٹ

...

15% children in Gilgit-Baltistan still out of school: ASER report (Daily Times)

ISLAMABAD: Despite the recent focus of the federal and provincial governments on enrolment drives, around 15 percent of children aged between six and 16 years are still out of school in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), according to the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2015 survey of Gilgit-Baltistan.

The situation poses a serious c...

15pc GB children still out of school (Pakistan Observer)

Islamabad—Despite the recent focus of the federal and provincial governments on enrolment drives as a rhetoric on Article 25-A, around 15pc of Gilgit Baltistan’s children aged 6-16 are still out of school, according to Annual Status of Education Report ‘ASER 2015 Gilgit Baltistan Survey.’

The situation pos...

---------------------------------------------------
   
Contact Us
1/A, Canal Park, Gulberg II, Lahore, Pakistan
Tel: (+92) (42) 35711107-9
Email: info@aserpakistan.org
 

Engage with ASER
 
©  All Rights are Reserved to ASERPAKISTAN.ORG